Our goal is to match these animals with quality, forever homes, one animal at a time
We will help the adopter understand each pet's personality to determine the best fit for their family. We believe all animals deserve a loving and healthy life. Want to see how we are possible? Visit ways to help and our generous professional help!
Angel of Hope is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, Foster-Based, All-Volunteer Rescue Organization dedicated to Rescuing, Providing Loving Care and appropriate Vet Care to Homeless and Abandoned Animals.
Read some of our adoption updates! They are full of fun and hope.
Check our Facebook page for the latest events!
- 79 in care as of January 1, 2016
- 1173 joined us from animal controls, impounds, shelters and owner surrenders
- 1061 cats adopted into loving homes
- 70 dogs adopted into loving homes
- 2 cats returned to owner
- 3 cats that went to Working Cat Homes
- 17** pets that died or were euthanized in care
- 99% Live Release Rate
- 96 Pets in Care as of December 31, 2016
- 1252 total pets cared for in 2016